An excerpt from Davis Balestracci, owner of Davis Data Sanity dot com. To read the entire article just click on the "more..."
How true are the following statements as you perceive things in your work environment?
1 = Not true at all
2 = True to a small extent
3 = True to some extent
4 = Mostly true
5 = Completely true
1. Employees in this organization are energetic and enthusiastic.
2. Employees are highly productive.
3. Employees have positive and optimistic attitudes.
4. There is little or no wasted effort
5. The organization is highly customer focused from top to bottom.
6. Unsafe conditions are identified and promptly corrected.
7. Employees are made to feel like true business partners.
8. Employees have a strong sense of organizational identity.
9. Employees are very careful about how they use the organization’s resources.
10. Employees have a clear understanding of the organization’s mission, vision, and values.